Monday 8 October 2012

My first blog post, here goes nothing!

Greetings earthlings, 
Here it is, my first blog post. I've Cheryl (no more Cole)'s music blasting in my ear whilst writing this , but thats a topic of discussion for another post!
The reason i wanted to start this blog is pretty simple, i want there to be something with my name, out there on the internet, immortal, forever.
I've recently realised(god knows why) that we're all just going to die eventually, this is a thought that has been preo-ccuping my thoughts of late if im honest. It is because of this that i have decided to live my life to the full, i want to be like Beyonce in that i want to be able to say 'I was here'.
Part of that is me sharing my life and thoughts online. If i died tomorrow, god forbid, at least this blog would still be here, i'd have left something behind. Besides some artwork i haven't left many physical things that i have created behind. I want to be able to say, 'I was here, i lived, i loved...and i wrote a blog!'. 


Because of my sudden realisation and preoccupation with the fact that really, nothing really matters, i have decided to try and make the absolute best of my life. (I'll have another blog on the whole death preoccupation subject another time)
At the end of the day, I'm here for a good time, not a long time.
I want to be the best version of myself possible, and i think this blog will help me do that.
So please, join me on this adventure and what im sure will be a rollercoaster ride.
I'll try my best to keep you entertained and who knows maybe we can all get along like we used to in middle school, i'll bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles, we'll all eat it, and we'll all be happy.
Oh, and please keep your arms and legs inside the vehicle at all times. 

    
  Lxx

3 comments:

  1. I'll defo check it out :) Please follow mine and spread the word :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. just found out about your blog lorna. REALLY GOOD! :) in love with it already! YOU GO GURLFRIEND <3 X

    ReplyDelete