Monday 9 February 2015

Thursday Tunes(on a Monday) = Music Mondays.


   


Greetings earthlings



Long time no see! It seems that final year college has taken up more time than I intially anticipated, that and Christmas celebrations! 

I listened to a lot of music over the Christmas weeks and suddenly found myself obsessed with Biggie Smalls.
 I don't know how this happened but I'm not going to fight it! I understand that I'm about 20 years late on the Biggie Bandwagon but I'm hopping on none the less!
Needless to say, Biggie is included in this week's Thursday Tunes. 

Aswell as Biggie I've recently discovered an artist called Chlöe Howl, I'm excited to see what the future holds for this oh so chouette 19 year old. 









Here's this week's playlist, enjoy x


1.Chlöe Howl- Rumour. Listen here
2. Biggie Smalls Ja Rule Remix- Old Thing Back Listen here
3. Marina and The Diamonds Froot
4. Nick Jonas ft Tinashe- Jealous Remix Listen here
5.Jamie Lynn Spears-How Could I Want More Listen here
6.Tom Misch- Soulection White Label:008 Listen here
7.Annie(Cameron Diaz)- Little Girls Listen here 
8.Marina and The Diamonds Happy Listen here
9.Chloe Howl Disappointed (acoustic) Listen here
10. James Bay Hole Back The River Listen here


                     Who What Where Why When

Chloe Howl: Obsessed. I've been listening to this girl non stop for the past month. She has a gorgeous distinctive voice that seems to fit any style of music. She tells it like it is with her honest lyrics documenting teenage life. This girl is going to be huge, trust me.
Her Twitter page is also well worth the follow, hilarious. Really want to go drinking with her.

Biggie: What can I say? The Notorius B.I.G got me.

Nick Jonas ft Tinashe: The Disney Chanel sweetheart we all fell for way back when is back. I love his new style and have been playing this remix non stop.

Jamie Lynn Spears: I have to say I really admire this girl. She had a baby young and left a life in the spotlight to raise her. Now six years later, shes back with an amazing Country style EP. This song was out a year ago, I have no idea why I didn't write about it sooner but hey, better late than never! I think this style of music fits her voice perfectly. Also, I pulled a sickie from school to watch the very first episode of Zoey 101 when I was about 10 so I may just be her biggest fan ever.

Tom Misch: I've been trying to listen to soundcloud more to listen to a broader range of music. It was there that I discovered Tom Misch, I find his remixes very relaxing and love listening to them when I'm out on walks.

Cameron Diaz(as Mrs Hannigan): I brought my cousin's young daughter to see the new Annie remake and I have to say it was one of the highlights of my Christmas. Listening to a little one tell you how  excited they are to see a film always adds to it regardless but I have to say I really enjoyed it and would highly recommend it.

Marina and The Diamonds: I've been a fan of this Goddess since the start and her newest album FROOT does not disappoint.

James Bay: Another young artist making me feel like a massive underachiever. His soothing voice and long locks are enough to make anyone swoon. He is without a doubt another one to watch.



I hope you enjoyed this week's long overdue post.
May 2015 be the year I finally commit to this blog!

Stay classy, 

L xx

No comments:

Post a Comment