Tuesday 14 April 2015

Robyn's Life- Urgent Appeal.

Greetings earthlings, 

Two years ago I wrote a post entitled 'In which a 4 year old teaches me how to live.'
You can read it here.

With the exception of Lily Mae's story I don't share stories of charities etc on this blog as it's very hard to choose one without disappointing others etc.

This however is an exception, this is an urgent appeal. I couldn't not do my best to help. I'm lucky that I'm in a position where I can reach a lot of people through this blog,
the least I can do is use it to do good.

 Robyn Smyth is a 10 year old from Dublin suffering with the life threatening cancer Neuroblastoma for the second time. This is the same cancer Lily-Mae Morrison has now been free from for 18 months. Robyn's family urgently need to raise €300k euro so she can have the same chance of surviving as Lily-Mae. They need to send her to New York to receive a life saving vaccine to stop the cancer returning. Without this vaccine, there is a 95% chance the disease will return again and most likely be fatal. This isn't just an appeal to improve her quality of life, it's to save her life.

Even if you can only donate a euro, please go do it now and share this post. They say you can't put a price on a life but unfortuantely in this case you can, it's €300,000. This family shouldn't have to struggle to raise this money but unfortunetly they do. If you yourself are, or you know anybody in a position to help this family raise the money, please help. Imagine if it were your child.


Click here to donate

Paypal- robynslife@live.com

Click here to view the Robyn's Life  Facebook page and here for the twitter page.

Please share this page. 

Thank you x

No comments:

Post a Comment