Monday 3 December 2012

Blogamus day 2.....a royal baby for you!

Greetings earthlings, 

So....

ROYAL BABY....YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!

It has officially been announced that Kate Middleton is pregnant, preggos, up the duff.....there is a bun in that Royal oven. Shes even good morning sickness...proof she is infact, human! :O
I will be the first to admit that I am VERY excited about this news.
Apparently she has been hospitalised because of this morning sickness....if its twins I will lose.the.plot.

Why am i so excited? Is that not a bit silly? You're not even British!
 No, I may not know them personally nor is it likely that I will ever meet this child. However, what i do know is that I shall eventually be perched on the sofa with a mug of hot chocolate and a copy of Hello! magazine oooh-ing and ahhh-ing at the photos of the new parents with the little one. And that my friends, is reason enough for me.


The happy parents to be....just  in case you  didn't know what they look like!


I know lots of Irish people have no time for the Royal Family considering our countries past with England. That said, in my opinion the countries relationship has come along way, why dwell on the past when we can move forward? Besides, at this stage id rather pay tax towards the Royal Baby's wardrobe than to the people running this country...

Sorry if this post wasn't to your taste but it is a big deal here on Planet Lo :P
I'll be back tomorrow with a more normal Blagmas post :)

Stay classy,
L xx

2 comments:

  1. tis a VERY big deal on planet Lo and planet Clo!! lol love it, keep em coming xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. If she announces shes having twins i shall make an entire blog dedicated to The Royal Foetus. Thank you! :) xx

    ReplyDelete