Wednesday 25 March 2015

10 instagram accounts that I folllow.

Courtney Adamo



Greetings earthlings, 
Many of us humans use the app instagram, about 100 million of us. 
Persoanlly I love instagram, it's my favourite app on my phone. If I had to pick just one app to keep it would be instagram witout a doubt. I love trying to discover new accounts to follow to keep it interesting and see different people's experiences of life through photos. I have complied a list below of 10 instagram accounts that I love to follow, hopefully some of them will interest you. Enjoy ;) 
Stay classy,
L xx


Some of Courtney's photos. 

Vadim Makhorov 
  • Courtney Adamo
  •  Chelsea Peretti
  • Giovanna Fletcher
  •  Vadim Makhorov
  • Tal Peleg
  •   Samantha Lee
  • Rachel Ryle
  • NationalGeographic
  • Donal Skehan
  •  Irish Healthy Gal




                                                      



                                                 Who What Where Why When    

Courtney Adamo:  Courtney Adamo, an American based in London , is the co-founder of babyccinokids.com. Courtney's instagram is currently my favourite instagram account. A Mother of 4 children, 2 boys and 2 girls Courtney shares her life through pictures of her beautiful children, their knitted clothes and mini adventures. She has a simplistic parenting approach that I really admire and can only hope I can somewhat emulate it when I'm a Mother. I really recommend this account for someone that wants a fresh view of parenting as well of beautiful pictures of London and gorgeous home decor posts.
Username: courtneyadamo
View instagram here

Chelseas Peretti: For those of you who watch the comedy tv series Brooklyn 99 you may be more familiar with Chelsea as her character Gina. Chelsea is by far my favourite comedian at the moment and appears to be just like her on screen character in real life. Her  instagram posts never fail to make me laugh.
Username:  chelsanity
View instagram here


3. Giovanna Fletcher:

 Giovanna is an author and also the wife of McFly/McBusted's Tom Fletcher. Giovanna strikes me as very down to earth despite her surroundings. She posts gorgeous photos of her beautiful baby son Buzz, her enviable relationship with Tom(Relationship Goals.com) She's honest about Motherhood and also gives great book recommendations.
Username: mrsgifletcher
View instagram here


4. Vadim Makhorov

#Ontheroofs.
Vadim takes photo's on the roof. The photos are fantastic. He has a unique way of viewing the world and it's fascinating to see the world's biggest landmarks from a different perspective.
Username: makhorov
View instagram here.


5. Tal Peleg
Tal tell's different stories using eye makeup. I love how creative these are, it's something anyone with a few eyeshadows and eyeliner's can try out. Disclaimer: Your results may very from those on Tal's account!
Username: tal_peleg
View instagram here.


6. Samantha Lee
Samantha Lee is a food artist that makes designs out of her meals, enjoy,

7. Rachel Ryle
Rachel Ryle is an animator & illustrator whose work I really admire, she's super talented and her stop motions animation posts are great pick me ups.
Username: rachelryle
View instagram here

8. National Geographic
This is one is pretty self explanitory. National Geographic are known for publishing amazing photos and their instagram account does just this. Their stunning photos of both people and animals in nature put small stresses into perspective.
Username: natgeo
View instagram here

9. Donal Skehan
Donal is a young Irish chef. A former member of the band Streetwize he has managed to launch an extremely successful career as a tv cook and has many best-selling books. He's basically Ireland's answer to Jamie Oliver. I'm not going to lie he irritaed me slightly at first(probably because I'm jealous of his success.) Donal has to be one of the most cheerful people I have ever seen. I can't help  but smile when I see his big cheesy grin on my Instagram homepage. Aswell as sharing delicious food pictures of his creations Donal also takes his followers along with him on his ever increasing travels. He is doing extremely well at the moment, he recently apperared on The Today Show with Martha Stewart.
Username: donalskehan
View instagram here

10.  Niamh (Irishhealthygal) 
Niamh is an Irish instagrammer I recently discovered on my quest for inspiration. Since beginning my diet coke detox I have tried to adapt a more healthy lifesyle by 'eating clean' and introducing more exercise into my life. Niamh's instagram shares pictures of her diet and exercise routine. What I really like about it is her realistic approach. She isn't a bodybuilder she's just a normal girl trying to tone up and eat well. It can be easy to aim straight for the top when undergoing a lifestyle over haul but I think it is so important to be realistic and make small gradual changes that will last a life time, you are far more likely to stick to your plan.
Username: irishhealthygal
View instagram here


Samantha Lee 

Tal Peleg
Rachel Ryle

Giovanna Fletcher

Irish Healthy Gal 




*I do not own the rights to any of the photos included in this posts. All rights remain with the instagram accounts in question.* 





No comments:

Post a Comment