Friday 20 March 2015

Diet Coke Detox Update...shackle free me.


,

Greetings, earthlings,

They say it takes 21 days to break a habit,
I have discovered the truth in this, I am currently 30 days free of the black stuff.
I have finally gotten to the stage where I no longer crave it! Happy days, my shackles are gone and I run free. I'm now addicted to sparkling water but this is an addiction I'm willing to live with!

It's been interesting to challenge myself in this way. There have been days when I would love nothing more than an ice cold bottle of  the black stuff, especially during study sessions. Thankfully I managed to push these thoughts aside, with a bit of help from a large coffee...

I've also been eating a lot better because of this detox. The black stuff definitely  made me crave sugar a lot more, I feel much less inclined to eat junk food these days which is fantastic.

Here's a photo of me displaying my excitement at my new found freedom? 

All in all, it's been a success! My next challenge is to make sure I don't relapse like last time.

[Also, small update: I have a new series coming soon, just 40 days left of University and then I'm all yours.] 

Stay classy,

L xx

No comments:

Post a Comment