Sunday 14 April 2013

CHRIStian guilt??

Greetings earthlings,  

Today's ramblings shall revolve around the following two words: Chris Brown.
The infamous Singer, Dancer and of course......girlfriend beater.

I have recently found myself listening to, and dare I say it, enjoying his music. There's only one problem: the guilt. Is this the so-called Christian guilt catching up on me?  Everytime I listen to his music the little angel on my shoulder reminds me what he has done and that I shouldn't be supporting that kind of man. But then the devil on my shoulder pipes in reminding me how catchy this song is and that damn, this guy can really dance.

 I'm pretty much obsessed with his latest single Fine China. The ode to MJ in both the music and the dancing had me hooked instantly.


Should I forgive and forget as Riri has done or should I forever hold it against him and boycott his every move?




This my friends, is my predicament.
He claims he was young, arrogant and hot tempered(obviously) at the time and that he has since become a more humble man. I'd like to believe this but I can't help but think that all his handlers etc have fed him these lines to say in a bid to clean up his image. But then again, maybe he himself really does want to clean up his image, for the right reasons.

Its so very hard to know, and I guess I never will! Unless I somehow find myself in a situation where I get to be a friend of Chris Brown's and get to know him properly. Who knows, maybe if you all keep reading my ramblings here on Planet Lo that may just be the case!

What do you think of Chris Brown? Have you forgiven and forgotten?
Click here to listen to Fine China and let me know what you think of it. :)

Stay classy,

Lxx 

ps- My college exams start tomorrow. If I fail, I'll blame ye all xx

Let's be twitter friends xx

No comments:

Post a Comment