Wednesday 17 April 2013

Happy Birthday Lily Mae



Greetings earthlings, 

For those of you that have read my post  'In which a four year old teaches me how to live' (click here to read it)' you'll know who Lily Mae is. Lily Mae Morrison was diagnosed with Stage Four Neuroblastoma(a rare childhood cancer) in June 2012. 

Lily Mae has bravely fought a war very few of us would be brave enough to face. But enough about cancer, today is not about cancer. Today is about Lily Mae and the 5 years she has lived. In these five years she has achieved more than most of us can ever dream to. She has inspired a nation and thought us the true meaning of courage. 

Lily Mae has taught me to appreciate life, I will always be grateful for this gift from this little legend. 

Lily Mae, I hope you have the happy birthday you deserve and many, many more after this one. Hope you like the purple writing and the dinosaur train cake!
XxX 

No comments:

Post a Comment