Tuesday 9 April 2013

We've been nominated!!



Greetings earthlings,


Apparently we've been nominated for a Student Media award?!
I say 'we' because I like to think of us all as some weird little clan, without whom I would have long ago stopped writing this blog.

Planet Lo has been nominated in the People's Choice Category, the only category where the public pick the winner. Ok so here's where I need yer help: I need you to vote please. 
Here's the link to vote:
 http://www.oxygen.ie/smedias_2013_people_s_choice_award.PAGE6094.html

Voting closes at 5pm tomorrow April 10th

You have to register with the website to vote. I know this sounds like a big ask but in reality it only takes a minute or two. I will be eternally grateful if my earthlings come through for me and vote! Winning this could really help get more people to join our weird clan, the more the merrier right?!

Sorry for the begging, now go vote!(please!) ;)
I'll buy you all a big bar of chocolate if we win.

Stay classy,

Lxx

No comments:

Post a Comment